Tuesday 2 March 2021

Sharks By Lucy

 I learnt about sharks in lockdown and here are some facts below.


  1. Most sharks have 5 rows of teeth.
  2. Can have as meany as 3,000 teeth at a time.
  3. But they can lose up to 100 teeth a day.
  4. There are over 500 species of sharks.
  5. The smallest shark is the size of a human hand.
  6. And the biggest shark is 12 meters long.
  7. Sharks have been around for 400,000,000 years what a lot of years.
  8. Sharks have no bones. 
What other things would you like to learn about sharks?







3 comments:

  1. HI Lucy, wow, that's a lot of interesting facts about sharks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy, I love sharks, even though I'm still a bit scared of them. I had no idea they had no bones. My question is, what is the most common species of shark and where in the world would you find the most?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morena Lucy
    Thank you for sharing the information you found on sharks.
    I have been diving with sharks (not in a cage) and like Mr P I am a little bit scared of them. They are pretty amazing to watch swimming in their own environment.
    Which shark species is the size of a human hand? I am pretty sure that I wouldn't be scared of that species of shark.
    Ms Burt

    ReplyDelete