Wednesday 30 June 2021

My 24 hour footprint slide BY Lucy

Kia Ora bloggers, Today I am posting this 24 hour footprint slide because I want to share my learning with you. In sybersmart lessons that I have been doing at school I have made my footprint and how to keep safe online. One thing you should never share your details online because other people can see and fave call you or hack. Details are like your last name or phone number or even where you live. Like your street name and your house number and also where you growed up. DON'T SHARE YOUR DETAILS ON FACE BOOK OR INSTER GRAM!

Have you ever shared you details?

Blog you later!   Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lucy. This is a very important aspect of have an online presence. I am so glad your school are helping you become responsible with your online work.

    ReplyDelete