Friday 18 June 2021

My Fresh & Smooth Poster By Lucy

Kia Ora, I have made a poster about Fresh & Smooth and I want to share it with you guys. I think that the whole school has done and awesome job for the school production ( Fresh & Smooth.) And most of all a big thanks to our leaders Poppy, Samantha and also Zac they have done a awesome job of being Fresh or Smooth out through the show. And Fresh & Smooth has been around rough and tough times travailing around Aoteroa. 
What was your favourite dance out of all the production?
Blog you later! 
Lucy
 

2 comments:

  1. Great poster Lucy! And the production was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy, my name is Amy from Rm 7.
    Your poster looks great.
    What was your class in the production?
    Rm 7 was ganster krill!!!
    I did a poster too with my friend Mikayla here is the link to it....
    fresh & smooth poster!
    What was your favourite part about the production?
    Bye blog you later!!!!

    ReplyDelete