Friday 9 July 2021

My story of Wairaka By Lucy

 Kia Ora Bloggers, Today I am sharing a slide that I made. It will be telling my version of The Story Of Wairaka. This is part of Oral Language and Reading. It was hard at first but then I was able to tell it in my own words by my self. So here is a slide that you are about to read and learn The Story of Wairaka.

Have you learnt the story of Wairaka?                                                                                                                Lucy

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Aljur and I'm from Room 23 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about Wairaka. She is strong woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Aljur, Thank you for commenting and yes she is very very strong from the almighty push!
      Do you know the story of Wairaka?
      Blog you later!
      Lucy😁

      Delete
  2. Thank you Lucy. That is a very empowering story about Wairaka. Great slide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora mum, Thank you for commenting. It was hard a bit because we had to learn the story then tell it in our own words then we had to write it down on a doc and then the final thing is that we had to write it on a slide and post it on our blog.
      Do you know the story?
      Blog you later!
      Lucy

      Delete