Friday 30 July 2021

My Art By Lucy

MY ART!!!

 Kia Ora Bloggers, Here I have some Art that I have been working on for a while. It looks a bit crazy and fall but I really like it. On my Art it says my name,what street I live on, where I was born and the City where I am living near or what City I live in. It has lots of colours on it and designs. It took a long time to make. i did not use pens I only used pencil. I really liked making this maybe you could try making this. And I also love doing Art!

Have you made something like this?

Do you have any tips for me that I could do next time?

MY ART!!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow Lucy! This artwork is very cool. It needs to be framed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora mum, Thank you for commenting on my ART!!!
      I can make one at home as good as this one and we can frame it.
      Do you know how to make these?
      Blog you later!
      Lucy

      Delete