Monday 6 September 2021

Volcanoes Slide #5

 Kia Ora Bloggers, 

Today I am sharing some work with you and it includes my News Hub report.  It is about a girl got saved by a phoenix before Mt Eden erupted again. 

This lockdown we have been learning about Volcanoes and now I am an expert about them now. This slide includes a task that you write a story then create a scene about the story.  I did a report and a video but the video could not get on the slide.  Enjoy reading my story and hearing the news about it. 

Have done something like this before? Blog you later!


 

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lucy. I love the way you have turned the same text into different genres (a story then a news report). I like the mountain planner too. Your story was great, you did reach the top of the mountain pretty quickly. Did you think about describing the scene or building the tension a bit more? Is your video a Screencastify? You should be able to go insert - video - from drive on your slide deck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon Lucy, thank you for sharing your adventure story on your blog. I love that you have included the phoenix in your story, especially as it is a fire bird. Did the phoenix come from within the volcano? Next time, perhaps you could try beginning your sentences in different ways, for example adverbs, to make it more interesting for the reader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mālō e lelei Lucy, thank you for sharing your work with us. If you reported on the news as a job, would you like to write for a newspaper or be on live TV?

    ReplyDelete