Friday 6 August 2021

The Present By Lucy

Spelling Help!!

My post for my blog : The present!!


Kia Orana Bloggers, Today I am sharing my Present story. I have written a lot and we had to do a 100 word challenge of the story. I found it really interesting and challenging because the first time when I made the story it had about 136 words in it and I had to get rid of 36 words. The story is based on a dog who never would get of the couch and never stop playing his video games. I am learning to change sick sentences to wow words and adjectives, Nouns, Verbs and adverbs. 


Do you like my story?

Blog you later!

Lucy 


2 comments:

  1. I love your story Lucy. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mum for commenting on my blog! And also I had to do a hundred word story and that before I had 136 words. Blog you later!
      Lucy

      Delete