Thursday 26 August 2021

Building in Lock down By Lucy

 Kia Ora Bloggers, 

Today I am sharing some work that I have done with my whole family. 

We made some tool boxes that you could put anything in. Marcus, Neena and I made our own tool boxes but my mum helped Marcus because all he could do is hammer my mums arm and hands. I was the last one because I have never made something with wood before but my sister and Marcus finished before me. About 5 minutes behind. But I finished it!!!!

Have you ever done woodwork before? Blog you later! Lucy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy
    I would love to see your photos of your tool boxes, but they are not showing. It sounds like Marcus is needs a little help with what he is meant to be hammering.
    I loved doing woodwork at intermediate and high school. We made all sorts of great things. At intermediate we made padder tennis bats which we could then use at school.
    Did you enjoy making your tool box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Lucy
    What a great idea working as a family on a project! Great that you had wood at home to do this building. Did you ever see Tulsi's (room 25) and Joe's (room 21) stools? Maybe you could make one of those next?

    ReplyDelete