Tuesday 24 August 2021

Do all Volcano's look the same? ( Lucy)

 Kia Ora bloggers, 

Today I am sharing my slide of Do all Volcano's look the same?
Well they don't, because there are a lot of different volcano's and different shapes.  There are cinder cones, lava domes, shields and composite. 
In this slide you are going to learn a whole new lot of things.  And this is our science that room 24 is doing in lockdown. I thought that volcano's were just mountains, but then I researched them with my mum and I got to understand them a lot more.

Do you have some more things or tips on next time?

Blog you later! Lucy


 

3 comments:

  1. Morena Lucy
    Thank you for sharing your slide 'Do all volcanoes look the same?' on your blog. I can see that you have done lots of research and are now able to say that they don't all look the same. The information you have included in your slides is nice and clear, well done. Are you enjoying learning about volcanoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me work with you on your research Lucy. It was very interesting learning about Volcanoes. You did great work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful slide Lucy, I really like the way you have presented the information and especially the diagram and labels. Great job!
    Do you know how many volcanoes there are in Auckland? My nearest one is Maungakiekie (One Tree Hill), I am sure you know where it is!

    ReplyDelete