Thursday 19 August 2021

Day 1 ( Lockdown slide)

Kia Ora bloggers

Here is a slide of my first day of lockdown learning. I have put on the slide some learning and you can see that I have done the Zombie Snail for my writing, but also I have done it on paper for brain storming.  And there will be a slide for writing, reading and also math. I have been doing my basic math book and I am going to start a math coloring solving thing that my mum will print.

What are you learning?

Blog you later! Lucy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy
    Great to see you doing a variety of learning. I would love to read your writing about Zombie snails, however, I don't have access. Can you please share your writing so that other people can also read it. Would you recommend the book you are reading to others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lockdown day 1 looked like a pretty good day Lucy. You are doing really well with this homeschool thing.

    ReplyDelete